Is x14 down?

davdaddy

Reaction score
Hello my site just went offline and when I tried to log into the hosting control panel, I got this message:

"Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available."

I think I vaguely remember this happening one time in the past and I'm pretty sure I just had to wait, and it fixed itself, but I figured I'd tell someone all the same.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
x14 was having some maintenance done, likely related to that.
Is it still a problem for you? I got the information a few hours ago that there would be some work done, though I wasn't given a specific timeframe just that it could be intermittent issues for a bit due to this.

techtote

Reaction score
Hello my site just went offline and when I tried to log into the hosting control panel, I got this message:

"Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available."

I think I vaguely remember this happening one time in the past and I'm pretty sure I just had to wait, and it fixed itself, but I figured I'd tell someone all the same.
Same ERROR! Also contacted the support using their email and still got no response.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Free hosting does not have email support, we're mostly volunteers that doing support for free hosting on spare time.

This issue should however now be sorted out.

techtote

Reaction score
Free hosting does not have email support, we're mostly volunteers that doing support for free hosting on spare time.

This issue should however now be sorted out.
Great! Appreciate!