It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your requ

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveblogger

Reaction score
My website appears to have been suspended as it says it isn't a link to an active website account, and when I try to go to the free account management panel there is always a message that says "It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (3C179A72)" Seems a bit like a concrete wall. Anyone know what to do? Having this problem? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your

Your hosting account is not linked with the forum account you are using to post this (the forum account does not have a linked hosting account), if you are trying to get to the account panel using the credentials for this forum account that may be what is causing the issue. Also the e-mail address associated with your forum account is not confirmed.

Could you please let us know what your hosting account user name is?

Last edited:

zeniarmor

Reaction score
Re: It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your

got same problem that message always appeared when I'm trying to log in to Cpanel.. what seems to be the problem, i already confirmed my account in my inbox..:(

btw my username is zeni

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

@zeniarmor:
Please start your own thread even when your problem appears to be the same or very similar to somebody else's problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.