Joomla! and Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat1192

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to place the ads in Joomla? I looked on google but I could not find anything that works properly.

(and yes I do realize this is in a sticky, but other sites prove useless)

Last edited:

rzPsyPets

Reaction score
Usually, it depends on what style you're using for your Joomla CMS. Sometimes there are tutorials included with the styles that you use to set up your templates. Placing ads on your site is as easy as eating pie, but the question is, what type of advertisements are you intending to place on your site? If the advertisements you place on your site are simply small text ads or small banner advertisements, including it in the HEAD template should make it appear for yourself and your potential visitors.

exdous

Reaction score
no, most likley because i keep half loading because of the slow server speeds atm

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The slow server and downtime is being caused by a MySQL upgrade, read the server notices about it...Also, i could see the ads fine, IE7 seems to block the ads by default, might want to try viewing with another browser if you can, otherwise if you weren't using IE7 like you said, half loading pages due to server load might also cause you not to see ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.