Just a big thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskippa26962

Reaction score
Can I just say a big thank you to all at X10. I would like to thank the guys for not only providing a free service but for trying their hardest to get us all back up and running again.

I really appreciated Ryan's update about services earlier. And while I am still going mental about my lack of email :rolleyes:, I do appreciate being kept informed while the work continues. And I appreciate all the hard work to make it happen.

I think some of us should express our gratitude for having this service at all - I, for one, am thankful for it. I run a start-up and the free service has allowed me to save much-needed costs while I grow the business.

So, amidst the frustration, THANK YOU x10. You are superstars! :cool:

sarah.b.morley87

Reaction score
I echo your sentiment--thank you x10Hosting! I know you were likely working overtime to get things back up and running. I really can't thank you enough for everything, especially since this is a free service. Thank you!

yarlpavanan81

Reaction score
Sincerely I also thank to x10 that their services are very good how I know my free site used.

flavglen

Reaction score
yes..great work x10..u r the best hosting ......sorry for submitting support tickets...WE understand your problems..thanks a lot
..long live x10hosting

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you for your support, and thank you for choosing x10Hosting! :biggrin: It's great to hear that all of you appreciate our free service. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.