just launched my website. how can i improve

fanatixclothing

Reaction score
just finished up my website. This is not an advertisement for my site at all, just need some constructive criticism. I would like some comments on stuff such as ease of navigation, to much stuff (busy site), not enough stuff, easy to read ect ect ect

thanks

death180

Reaction score
reccomend changin this on ur contact page.

FanatixClothing@gmail.com to FanatixClothing[at]gmail[dot]com

there are spam bots out there that go through websites looking for that stuff to go and spam it.

get some stuff on your about page.

other than that it looks good.

digitalimages

Reaction score
To avoid the spam bots you could make a contact form. This way there is no email address shown. Site is good but get a bit more "meat" on it. If you are selling shirts you should have a bit of a product description (ie...a description of the fabirc, style, colours etc.) It would be nice to have a brief bio of the team to go with the pictures.
camerashy44.jpg

fanatixclothing

Reaction score
thanks for all the help guys. what a great community here. I have been super busy at work so not a lot of time to work on the site. Yes i know i need more information on there. Never knew about the spam bots, so thanks for pointing that out to me. I will try to get a contact form up soon. Its a slow work in progress so thanks for the kinds words:lol:

playminigames

Reaction score
i think that the site is great i really see no other improvements other than the ones mentioned before to prevent spam from bots

Good Luck fanatixclothing!

kkenny

Reaction score
It looks really good, great work. I'd say work on the "Buy Now" paypal buttons, they seem a bit... stretched.