Keep getting this

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch-53

Reaction score
I keep getting this error message and i have not even made a webspace yet ??? Plz help

We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Where are you seeing this message? Are you using a proxy?

switch-53

Reaction score
When i go to the top tab HOSTING it says

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

So then i sign up for one well try too and then i get ....

We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums.

this is my first time trying to make my account with you and im not using proxy services

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you try to sign up before this latest attempt, and then received the confirmation email already?

switch-53

Reaction score
Yeah it was pending then it told me there was a error with your request and i needed to change the password. so i tried again.

Status
Not open for further replies.