Languages available

Status
Not open for further replies.

felipedmcarvalho28

Reaction score
Hi, it´s me again!

I saw that in your terms for free service we only can use English, French or Spanish. The problem is many of my friends are from Brazil and they only know Portugese (Brazilian). I would like to know if there´s any exception in this case, or any other solution for that.

OBS: If my language (Portuguese - Brazilian) are not supported, I would appreciate to help you all to control any other x10hosting account using this languange, it means that I would report for you if the accounts are not breaking the terms.

OBS2: today we have a lot of translators such as Google translate that can translate our language to english or anoy other language, so with this option, I think block my language could be desconsidered.

Thank you once again!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can have Portuguese - Brazilian, if you provide a full, manual, translation that is easily accessible at all times into one of the allowed languages.

Yes, there are a number of translation options available, they are far from accurate with some languages, while they work fairly well with others, and kinda depend on the coder to have the language parameter set right (it is a guesswork otherwise to try and find the right "translate from" language), due to those facts adding an automated translation widget is not going to be enough to keep your account from violating the language part of the ToS.

felipedmcarvalho28

Reaction score
Hi Anna, thanks for your answer!

Yes, I can provide a fully and manual translation of everything added in Portuguese-Brazilian at my account.

Could I let this file in Media Fire? My explanation of why media fire is that its links does not expire.
If Media fire is not possible, I can let into FTP of my account (but I don´t know if it would be a good ideia once this file will get bigger after sometime, and consequently I will have less space available).

Any other option, please tell me!

Thanks again!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
since we offer unmetered disk space I don't think it would be a problem having all files on your account with us, I would even recommend that you have everything in the same place.

felipedmcarvalho28

Reaction score
Alright Anna! I will do that!

So I will let on FTP so than you can see all the time in anywhere.

Now we need to talk about the delay of the update for the file, because I couldn´t have the text file updated all day long (I work and study).

We need to talk about your term of these file too, for example if you will accept abbreviations.

Thanks! :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
the translation have to be available by clicking a link on your site, as not all staff that does the reviews will have access to files.

Preferred would be a "mirror" site using the allowed language.

felipedmcarvalho28

Reaction score
Ok, I will see how it could be, if a mirror or a document, I´m not sure how much work would be create a mirror in english.

I will add link on my site independent of the way I will use.

But I need to to get your answer about the delay, to not get suspended. We must agree in a delay time to this action since it must be manualy.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Hi.... osrry bother again but.... if I don´t have this answer, how can I do in the right way ?!

:/

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.