Last forum visit

wfa271

Reaction score
How can I control date of last login to the forum?
I got an email from hx10hosting.com warning me last login to the forum was 61 days ago.
I thought I had logged in at least every month.
But maybe I visited the forum without logging in properly...

To be sure my visits are regular and really counted by x10hosting.com I would like to be able to verify this on my account?
Thanks in advance!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
go to my profile. (at the top right). visit News and announcement section and then Useful Information Section, if you had any feedback or suggestion then you post it here (optional). Until you do all this things your login will be properly recorded.

or visit off topic section. this section is pretty interesting and I'm sure you'll find some or other topic which will force you to stay at least long enough that system can record your login.

Last edited:

azntechguy

Reaction score
I don't know how many iterations ago - but the forums of X10hosting used to tell you the last time and date you logged in right under your username (at the upper right). Not anymore.

Wish that feature could be revived again. Now that I'm working full-time, I pretty much can't remember when I last did something anymore.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The same information should be listed if you click "My Profile".
That feature would be theme dependent, guess they didn't include it with this one.