Last Meal

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
The last meal is a customary part of a condemned prisoner's last day. The day before the appointed time of execution, the prisoner will be given the meal, as well as religious rites, if he or she desires. As a general rule, inmates may not ask for an alcoholic drink as it dulls the senses.
In many countries the prisoner may have the luxury of selecting what the last meal will be (within reason), and the authorities do their best to provide a prisoner with the requested meal.

If you were on death row, and you were to die tomorrow, what would your last meal be.

My last meal would be something that my mom would cook, or my wife would cook, I would want to die with the feeling of family.

Max1337

Reaction score
Hmm...
Probably a Thanksgiving feast hahaha
I'd want to eat good before I go.

shadowdragon

Reaction score
My last meal would be PIZZA with hot dogs and macaroni and cheese.If I die I will die with a full stomach!

shadowdragon

Reaction score
Hey If I'm going to die I don't want to die with an empty stomach. Do you want to die with an empty stomach.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If I had to have last meal it would be, Ice cream, and a tea laxative. why???

Well let me see...when you die, what you eat still comes out. So If I am on my death bed, I want to go to the bathroom one last time before I do pass away.

Yea, it is true, you pass away, and your...come out, and thus are dirty. I want to be seen in my first seconds of not being there with my soul, as clean as I possibly can. Do you want the last view images someone has of you to be yourself all dirty?

EDIT: For the below post...........It is funny, though it is true.

Last edited:

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Lol!! dude thats hilarious!! how bout eating beans.... no one would be at my funeral PLUS!!! they wont need to inject me with the posion if ima fart in the enclosed space!

Mongoose92

Reaction score
I'd have my Dad's steak with peppercorn sauce, followed by my Gran's apple pie... Like Max said, I wanna eat good before I die... plus it would cheer me up :/

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd have about 500 jawbreakers; takes me about an hour a jawbreaker so I'd be alive at least 500 hours longer than without.

Oh, and a baconweave-cheese wrap.

Whats a baconweave cheese wrap? Take 12 strips of bacon, and weave them together like a # symbol. Bake until done. Load full of cheese, and wrap to make what is essentially a burrito, but instead of a tortilla it's BACCCCOOOOOOOOOON!

And I'd want that last one only on deathrow. I'd probably freakin have a coronary after that anyways.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Oh yea.. I would have like the biggest hamburger in the world =D

lol hmm maybe with some fries anda drink

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My last meal would be the biggest feast I could possibly take within a day. If it's one food, I would go for a 3 foot long submarine sandwich.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
.... ull blow up if they were to put you into a electrical chair...

**BOOOM***

*splat*

Sohail

Reaction score
I had a jacket potato, can't wait to go back to Dubai though we have the best fast food there ;) Hardees!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
jacket potato...So far...I have a potato and a jacket in my head but.....I can't put them together.

Mind if you tell me what that is? if thats okay for me to ask.

BentFX

Reaction score
Considering I'm on death row, and I'm innocent of the crime, I think I would like to explode. I want mine to be the messiest, most nasty death possible. Serves those sons-of-b's right.

I don't puke alot, so I don't know what makes for a truly nasty puke, but it has to have some milk in it I think. Maybe a harsh chemical laxative, and beans for pressure.

It's probably the janitor, but somebodies gonna be sorry.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
lol... comeon... some eat like 1000000 beans and make the air of the room go green...
ewww

whitebus

Reaction score
last meal... money is no object... ultimate surf and turf: The tenderest part of some endangered species of animal barbequed to perfection with an equally rare crustacean. preferably something that if it's not prepared by one of three exceptional world reknowned chefs it could kill you (not like that would matter) then for dessert some super rich chocolatey layered thing that once you're finished you're ready to die (again, not like that would matter)

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
lol... an endangered species?

LOL thats funny... i would try to "eat" as much money i can