Latest template

xPlozion

Reaction score
looks nice for a template :), I just hope that the image loss is just for the preview... keep up the good work

xPlozion

Reaction score
yea, the quality is kinda iffy, would be nice to see if you can make it look beautiful in a mainstream kind of way.

although the positioning of the box's kinda annoy me, and the diagonal bars do as well... ;)

keep playing with it to make it amazing.

P.S. it took me many designs to land with one that stood out from the rest. overdoing it in photoshop isn't always the best way to go. I like to keep it minimalistic but very pleasing to the eyes. Also note that it took me a while tinkering w/ the overall layout for the links and css styles to land with one that i loved :)

ex: My Site btw, that is design version 5.2~5.3. the main links were originally on the left hand side with a dark gradient iirc similar to shape of the rest, but that idea was shortly scrapped as I grew away from sidebar links in favor of links on the top of the page.

Sohail

Reaction score
Since you've just started, I can't really rate it but at least you're getting somewhere. I hope to see the finished template soon ;).

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, the quailty paint makes in .jpg isn't pretty lol. But I maybe change the stripes, but a transparent template on black is pretty useless.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What about it now?

Untitled-2-1.png

The stripes are a lot darker (20% opacity)

Ofcourse isn't the header done yet :p. I do that last

jjwinter

Reaction score
I like where you're going with the design, but I would stick with the white background for the text. White makes it much easier on the eyes. Also if you're still using paint I recommend you download Gimp. It's a free and open source graphics editing program that is more powerful then paint.

You can download it here
http://www.gimp.org/

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like where you're going with the design, but I would stick with the white background for the text. White makes it much easier on the eyes. Also if you're still using paint I recommend you download Gimp. It's a free and open source graphics editing program that is more powerful then paint.

You can download it here
http://www.gimp.org/

o_O I use photoshop CS3 extended lol. Good luck making a template with a microsoft product lol :p