Status
Not open for further replies.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Corey & x10!

or...

Joyeux Noël, Feliz Navidad, Buon Natale, etc.

Anirban1987

Reaction score
The service of X10hosting is going better day by day. It feels great to have such a service without shelling out a penny.

Joshua203

Reaction score
aaah good news, thanks for the info, i ve been holding off on posting some weird issues and do hope they will desolve without needing support ;).

merry days to all!!!

unwichtig

Reaction score
The update is a great help. The waiting and not knowing what's up blew chunks.

REBEL21

Reaction score
Good news corey!!!!
Keep up the good work at X10

X10 ROCKS!!!!
Regards,
Jamie

hcse26

Reaction score
cool. good to hear that the updates will be rolled out before the new year.

merry christmas everyone!

pats_place

Reaction score
So far everything looks great except the issues with my account missing files but thats what backups are for. HOPE TO SEE FANTASTICO back on the cpanle as well.

Rayburn

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Do all the changes you are making have something to do with e-mail? I'm having problems with my e-mail. I get the password prompt when I open Outlook Express. Since I save the Save Password checkbox checked in Outlook Express Account settings, I know the password is correct. If these changes do have something to do with my e-mail, will I still be able to receive all the e-mails that were sent to me during this change? Thank you.

Doooood

Reaction score
There also seem to be FTP issues? I never manage to log in, as the maximum users are always logged in. o.o
Response: 421 50 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry

Last edited:

hose30

Reaction score
I seem to have the same problem with the e-mail it reads:

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'mail.MYSITE.co.uk', Server: 'mail.MYSITE.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [IN-USE] Internal login failure. Refer to server log for more information.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

It seemed to just happen all of a sudden about 5 days back.

jbyrns93

Reaction score
It looks like Stoli is acting badly again. I can't get to the server. "Safari can not open the page because it can not connect to the server at "(my page).exofire.net"" Does anyone else get a server error like this on their page?

F

Fahad

Stoli is currently down, jbyrns63.
It will come back on eventually.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
thanks for the information about stoli being down again, I was shocked when I look at an Connection Interrupted.. on my firefox... I also cannot access to my cpanel.

Hope that it will get back up asap it be cool by tml...

Status
Not open for further replies.