Learn How To Talk To Anyone!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to say that I have officially gone over to teaching people about self-help, and am running a membership site offering such information.

With that note, I have also put together a course that people can take at udemy.com

The link to the course is here. Please visit and at least take a look.

DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE COURSE FOR FREE? The course originally costs 97$ but I am offering the course for free to the first 50 members from x10hosting! Use the coupon code x10freecourse to take the course for free! I only ask that you share the course with people you come across. Talk about it on your blog or anything to that extent, just at least spread the word a little.

Use the coupon code of x10hostingcoupon for the greater than 50% discount, if the above coupon is all taken.
Coupon limited to 100 uses, offering the course at 40$.

There are over 3 hours of lectures, with direct results that can be noticeable within the first 2 lectures.

Please check it out. And tell me if you think pricing and such are sufficient. If you don't like what you see, or think it costs too much, how much should I be charging for the course? With the discount the course is set at $ 40.00, judging by the average price per course being at around $ 100.00 on udemy, with the coupon I think at $ 40.00 it is sufficient.

Thanks for your time, please tell me what you think, and criticize away :)

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Would anyone like to try it out, It is free... and tell me what you think/how I can improve it so that it would hopefully get some paid members to take the course?

Thank you for your time and consideration. You have nothing to lose if you try it out.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I signed up - process was easy enough and once I entered the code it didn't ask for card details which is a good way of doing it; I've signed up for stuff for free before that also required a method of payment...

The course itself seems ok, but the first couple of chapters, if I'm being completely honest, are a bit slow in their execution. Additionally it would be useful to have some form of on-screen element whilst the audio is playing. I found myself drifting off to other things. Perhaps something even like a slides how covering off the key topic elements as the course progresses, a written transcript, or even some related imagery.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, I will look into creating on screen info, or written dialogue.

Thanks for the review of it Sharky. Was the content somewhat interesting/ would it be worth the 97$ other ppl would pay for it?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I listened to the first two chapters - seems so far to just be anecdotal tales so far from the lady's experiences.

If there are any chapters in particular you'd like me to have a listen to then by all means I will but I don't have any issues talking to people to warrant listening to all of them. Sorry - I just don't have that much free time any more.

Thomas014

Reaction score
Listen first and then decide what to do? Think twice always before taking any decision.