Let me design logos

walidno1

Reaction score
well, I am offering to make 2 free logos. Absolutely free...There is only one condition, you must put atleast 3 links to my site (www.myriad.x10hosting.com) in your website (of which 1 link to my site must be in your home page)

if you accept to this term, plz contact me....

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Not an interesting offer!!!!!

you are too high

walidno1

Reaction score
PS: sorry, forgot to mention, but the links thing is negotiable.......after I make the logo, we decide....:D

walidno1

Reaction score
well, I need to advertise my site since its new so, I do need some links..........well, PM me ( I will answer after 2 days coz I am going out of town)........and yeah, I make banners but not as good as I make logos :p

nimisha

Reaction score
I need a logo URGENT, its a software firm and our website is under construction...
I came to know that u r designing it for FREE..
REQUIREMENTS
TEXT - NIMISHAONLINE

walidno1

Reaction score
1) Logo essentials: (any shape u want like circle, square etc or will it only contain texts)
(Text, Iconic??)

2) Number of colors wanted:

(monochromatic (gray scale)/2 colours/3 colours/specify. Also, if U want plain colour or gradient)

3) Info on your company (required): WHAT IS UR WEBSITE URL
And plz elaborate ur company activity

4) creative ideas: Pointers on your logo design. Themes (BUZZWORDS) that you wish to portray in your logo?

5) Special thoughts:
Describe some ideas you might have in mind for your logo design, or that you DO NOT wish in your logo:

6) Similar logos that you like (Any particular design u liked)

7) any other suggestions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill this out. The logo will be done within hours of me getting this info.

PORTFOLIO: Limited

I made a logo recently for IGAMES

check the logo at : my site

Last edited:

nimisha

Reaction score
I prefer Circle with our sitename
Our site url is nimishaonline.net (not yet up )
slogan- The Ultimate Solution
Activity- A software firm that provide Software solutions, Linux admin etc
Use High graphic color (background tranparent)
Must be attractive....

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
what are the colour schemes?? I wudn't know which looks good with ur site since I don't even have the template. And is there any logo u like and want me to imitate?? Or do I go creative with a circle?? :D

nimisha

Reaction score
as i told u our website is under contruction,u r a professional , so pls do it in a creative and must look attractive..

walidno1

Reaction score
colour schemes of ur site?? or shud I make the logo and then fill the colours?? Ur the client so the boss..:p

nimisha

Reaction score
You first make the logo...then we will fill it with color or u make logo according to ur concept

walidno1

Reaction score
Hey give me 24-36 hrs. Im a bit busy right now. Orders piling up, stuff to do offline. Making sketches of ur logo. Trying ideas. Lets see what I can make. But this is sorta a hard cookie. But don't worry, as they say in Adidas ads: Impossible is nothing. :p

walidno1

Reaction score
ok, your logo is done. Sorry if I took so much time but had loads of work piled up. Btw, if u want the colours to be changed or some revision to be done on your logo then plz msg me and hopefully I can respond to ur plee faster.

Here is the link: www.myriad.x10hosting.com/Portfolio.html

if u like it, send me the info on ur required size. Plz read the comments on the page along with your logo :D

Best of luck for ur future endeavors :D

walidno1

Reaction score
so, emm.......u like it or u want a revision?? a new design perhaps.......well, in any case nice doing business with ya :D

earthinc

Banned
Reaction score
This is an awesome offer, and I'd be more than happy to put your link or small graphic on my footer php page, so that you're link is on every page of my site! I hope this is still available, and you're interested!!

If you view my site at http://www.earthincentives.x10hosting.com you will see my horrible attempt at creating a logo. I would like something exactly along those lines, but professional, of course. The original free clipart is at http://www.earthincentives.x10hosting.com/images/logo.jpg I would like it to be kind-of banner-sized (150px high and maybe 450-500px wide) Really all I think I need is for the text "Earth Incentives" to be possibly 3D and textured, with a earthy/lime green tone, which you can decide which shade of green best fits my site with your own artistic expression. You can also choose the font, though I'd like something a tiny bit floral or something..I don't know, whatever you think is best.

The theme of my site is buy/sell/trade eco-friendly, sustainable products, by the way.

So is this incredible deal of yours still available, and is this possible for me? Like I said, I would gladly put your link on my footer, so it's on every viewable page of my site; but first, you need to fix whatever it is on your site that made my AVG anti-virus go crazy. ;)

Greatly Appreciated!!

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My Avira Premium sais

Warning
In order not to compromise your security, this page will not be accessed

A virus or unwanted program has been detected
in the HTTP data on the requested page.Requested URL: http://www.myriad.x10hosting.com/
Information Contains recognition pattern of the HTML/Crypted.Gen HTML script virus

when I tried to visit your site. :dunno:

walidno1

Reaction score
yeah, why is that showing???? ne idea?? I don't know..................Kaspersky also says so.........WHY???

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
My Avira Premium sais

when I tried to visit your site. :dunno:

I am Using NOD32. But When i open his site, it open without any problem. My anti-virus shows nothing>>>

walidno1

Reaction score
Ok, its fine now......I uploaded a file NORTON provided which was causing the problem.......I do hope its not reported again...........plz check and say....thanx