Let me design logos

walidno1

Reaction score
wait, I will upload the form for ordering in my site................just too busy nowadays :(

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Walid, You have made a very good logo for my site but it won't impressed me a lot. Please think on my suggestion for that logo.

1. Remove that outer circle, its looking horrible

2. Remove the text "Your online Community"

3. Bring text "MONBATTLE" at the middle of the earth.

4. Now place that three people image above the text with very less opacity so that text can be seen and at the same time it gives effect of community site.

5. Now write "Your Online Community" on the bottom (rounded) as you have written MONBATTLE Now, but with a clear font. I don't like the font you have used to write Your Community site.

walidno1

Reaction score
yeah, it was a draft made in 10 min. Just the concept change......Will, send you the final one in another day :D

walidno1

Reaction score
yes, earthinc........just wait for 1-2 days......I will add the form in my website :D

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
After looking over your site, your work, and the things posted in this topic:

I honestly wouldn't trust you using Photoshop to write my Dog's name on a 200px * 200px document.

Your logos are too crowded, too much text, barely readable, too busy, and honestly hurt my eyes to look at.

Not trying to be mean or put you down, but you have a lot of work to do if you ever want to actually do this as a business.

walidno1

Reaction score
send me a mail with these following info:

1) Logo essentials: (any shape u want like circle, square etc or will it only contain texts)
(Text, Iconic??)

2) Number of colors wanted:

(monochromatic (gray scale/smth else)/2 colours/3 colours/specify. Also, if U want plain colour or gradient)

3) Info on your company (required): WHAT IS UR WEBSITE URL
And plz elaborate ur company activity

4) creative ideas: Pointers on your logo design. Themes (BUZZWORDS) that you wish to portray in your logo?

5) Special thoughts:
Describe some ideas you might have in mind for your logo design, or that you DO NOT wish in your logo:

6) Similar logos that you like (Any particular design u liked)

7) Anything else you want to include: (any other suggestions)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------