Lets Settle This Once and For All, What Came first the chicken or the egg?

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Question: What Came first the chicken or the egg?

Answer: Egg. Dinosaurs had eggs and there where no chickens around when dinosaurs where around.

Question: What Came first the chicken or the chickens's egg?

Answer: Evolution. The question is like asking what came first in the natural life cycle of a creature.

Actualy there where... Chickens where one of the first mamals to walk the Earth. But is is believed that Chickens came from the Raptor.

Chuck Norris came first!

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I believe the change from what ever creature the chicken evolved from was so gradual, that it is hard to tell. But, since the that animal must have evolved during birth (natural selection inside the egg), that the egg must has come first.

Xenjin

Reaction score
Neither came first. Although, in the context of this debate, considering that an egg is just a giant cell, technically, the egg came first.

vol7ron

Reaction score
I'm not sure I agree with Evolutionism. I think I'm more of a Creationistic person.

I would still say the chicken, either way. The Chicken would have evolved from a different organism/animal, or Mr. Almighty would have put it on the Earth.

fierce

Reaction score
lol...it was like this ..Chuck Norris came first ..and he was eating lot of pork..but he got tired of it and made a chicken..when he wanted to eat it ..she told him she'll make eggs if he doesn't ..
So to sum up the chicken came b4 the egg xD .
-jk

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
Really, this doesn't matter and has absolutely no effect on any of our lives, and is a huge waste of time debating it. But if we must debate, I say the CHICKEN, although I have absolutely no proof or anything to back it up. =D

idontknow95129

Reaction score
Its a PARADOX. Its supposed to be unanswerable. If someone did manage the answer, s/he would be considered a modern god (If s/he lived to tell and their brain didn't implode upon the answer). Therefore, there is no correct answer. Nothing came first. Except Chuck Norris

P.S. CHUCK NORRIS CAME FIRST.

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
The chicken came before chicken eggs. - the chicken evolved then laid an egg and started mass producing chickens

The chicken cam after other eggs. - dinosaurs

So make your own mind up depending on what egg ;)
Edit:
im not even going to comment :p

Last edited: