Lights4yourpc!

booksgo

Reaction score
I had a quick look.
The main picture is too big and too dark - on my monitor I can't see what it's supposed to be.
The menu is too small and would be better on the righthand side.

intertec

Reaction score
Okay. Your website is alright. Try centering it. Chang the colours. Try to go for a dark coloured themed with bright pictures. Make a new navigation bar with roll overs and change the whole header!

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Its ok - just need to center it, use light colours and have the content with a background of itself.

Can i ask you something? I swear it but when i was with Trap17 i seriously swear on my life i saw this on there....
Edit:
Nevermind - i was on this forum when i was with Trap17 but i wasnt hosted here... Confusion

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
Quite honestly, I wouldnt buy from your site. Its to simple looking. People are more willing to buy from a site thats more professional looking, hence why people are scammed quite easily. Try going away from the purple color scheme for something more dark like was suggested above. Since you are selling lights, go for some contrast with a dark template. Change your heading. The soft yellow text, change it to something like "High intensity LEDs!" or something. Change the menu style. Also you can't have an upload form on your site. Take it off before an admin suspends you. Also have the price stand out more. And I'll give you some advice from my business classes. Odd prices such as 19.99 is thought to make people think of a "deal". Even pricing such as 19.98 is supposed to communicate "quality. Maybe you want to have some sort of deal where people but 2 get 1 free or a discount on the third, or coupons or something. I have made plans for coupons and such when I start my own little business, if you need help with the business aspects im here to help. Center it. 1 last thing I noticed, change your form to include:address, postal code, phone number, state etc, like a form people would be more used to. Thats about it. :) good luck and pm if you need any assisstance.

RRJJMM

Reaction score
I personally like the purple and blue color scheme. It would be nice if it carried over to the navigation bar. More useful tips in the "tool tips" would be nice too. If I were think of purchasing, I would want to see more PC's "tricked out" with these lights, and some photo's of the installation would be a good idea too. It is a great start. Good luck with the business.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
Needs a little more info about where you can use the lights

I like the banner
the menu would go better on the top, between the banner and the content, instead of the left
maybe center it and put it in some kind of visual container
fancy up the content part

ThePBgod

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy from your site either. You could have the greatest most innovative product out there. But if your website isn't appealing to me. I'll move on to something else, because a professional site is somethign I take more seriously when I consider putting down my dollars on something.

I pretty much agree with swirly on everything. One other note on the photo is quality. Good pictures have more of my repect than noisy or low resolution ones.

Last edited:

mcklovin

Reaction score
I would change the color scheme something a bit less dark more lively, more pop to it. I would center the whole page and move your links into a thin banner under your main banner. also, find a way to make people trust you people won't think twice about buying from a poorly designed site. It's like don't judge a book by it's cover, but thats not gonna happen.