Limejelly Design

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have just started up my own web design company, Limejelly Design. Please don't ask me where the name came from because I don't know. I was asleep.

Please can you look at the prices, see if they are okay? If you want you can request a quote to give me practice :D

Thanks,
~Callum

JuniorD

Reaction score
Looks decent. I do have a few suggestions though. Try making your logo have a few slightly, but noticeable details, like the lines where the bumps intersect. Also, with the "welcome guest" and quick login area, perhaps you should make it the same color as the one right below it where a totally different area begins. Anyways, nice, fast, and efficient website. Good Job.

-JuniorD, ExchangeCore Lead Graphics Organizer/Website Administrator

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I always forget a link! Sorry.

Yes, I have noticed a few errors with the logo. If you look close enough the background is actually a completely different colour! I am pestering my graphics designer...

Thanks for all the advice so far.

freecrm

Reaction score
Generally a pretty good site.

I noticed you have aproblem with an include on "support". "failed to open stream... blah de blah".

Seeing as the majority of the site has been well put together using css, I was surprised that your tables are not formatted at all! - This makes it look like it has come off a template and not too pro. Try using border-collapse and 1 px solid.

The two example websites are OK although not half as good as this one. The one thing I thought let them down were the quality of the graphics, which looked (sorry) like they have been put together using MS paint... :(

Absolutely love the website name - even if you were asleep. lol.

On your request a quote page, the field "are you human?" ain't too clever. Try grabbing a free "CAPTCHA" graphic - they are more efficient and far better looking. Also on the same page, the text seems to have avoided its css styling and looks messy.

The login button top right needs to have a pointer style attached to it.

Although registering "is now available", I couldn't find where to do this.... :(

Your logo (The black jelly) looks a little weird... for a while, I couldn't tell i was a jelly and then it was black ... hmmm..

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Generally a pretty good site.

I noticed you have aproblem with an include on "support". "failed to open stream... blah de blah".

Fixed :D

Seeing as the majority of the site has been well put together using css, I was surprised that your tables are not formatted at all! - This makes it look like it has come off a template and not too pro. Try using border-collapse and 1 px solid.

Yeah, they look horrid. You're using internet explorer? In FF it looks even worse: The text has escaped the CSS. Fixed in both browsers. Graphics designer is going to do some random stuff to it.

The two example websites are OK although not half as good as this one. The one thing I thought let them down were the quality of the graphics, which looked (sorry) like they have been put together using MS paint... :(

That's because they were. I didn't have my graphics designer then: he's working on it. The Paper Hub has a new version opening on Sunday which has fixed all the errors ect. I decided it didn't need 6 style sheets.

Absolutely love the website name - even if you were asleep. lol.

Thank you :D

On your request a quote page, the field "are you human?" ain't too clever. Try grabbing a free "CAPTCHA" graphic - they are more efficient and far better looking. Also on the same page, the text seems to have avoided its css styling and looks messy.

Can you point me to a decent captcha thing please? Fixed CSS problem

The login button top right needs to have a pointer style attached to it.

Done

Although registering "is now available", I couldn't find where to do this.... :(

Done

Your logo (The black jelly) looks a little weird... for a while, I couldn't tell i was a jelly and then it was black ... hmmm..

Eek. I'll get my graphics designer to change that!

Thanks for the help,
~Callum