Limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtzon

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have a question, how much disk space do I get on a free account? On the comparison page, it says Unmetered, but in cPanel, it says 1 GB. Which is real?

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Your cPanel is reporting that you have 1GB disk space? That can't be right.

Accounts come with Unmetered Disk space & Bandwidth.

rtzon

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you. I just bought Prime Membership and my site is/seems much more faster now :)

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you. I just bought Prime Membership and my site is/seems much more faster now :)

Don't think it would be faster with the upgrade. Depends if you run CPU Intensive scripts or not though, if you do, then it'll be better since you'll have more memory for them.

cwilkinson199878

Reaction score
Don't think it would be faster with the upgrade. Depends if you run CPU Intensive scripts or not though, if you do, then it'll be better since you'll have more memory for them.
Membership users get priority on the server for CPU allowance.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score

If you are on Prime, then you remain on a free hosting server but your Resource/CPU limit doubles, meaning that it is unlikely that your site will go down due to "Resource Limit Hit".

If you are on Illuminated, then you are moved to a separate, Illuminated server and offered many benefits including double Resource/CPU limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.