Linking my hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario222

Reaction score
Hello for the past several days I have been getting an error when trying to view my web page and it said that I had to link my hosting account with my Cpanel account. I thought that I had done this but when I cheeked my account on x10hosting.com I found that there was a different URL then the one I was using. I believe that I had mistakenly made another account and it is overriding the one I am using. It is really important that I keep my website up because I am using it for my business and I have already spread the word and made business cards up. So if there is a way to fix this problem I would be very happy.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sure, please tell me the cpanel name you need linked to your forum account, also tell me which account can be deleted. Then i will delete the account not being used, and i will link your cpanel for you.

mario222

Reaction score
Well the account is marioa and it should be mario222 that is linked with Cpanel not marioa

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, you're all set, is it okay to delete the marioa account?

mario222

Reaction score
Yes you can delete marioa and replace it with mario222 as long as i don't lose mtechba.x10hosting.com because that is the url and account that I want to keep.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, i have terminated marioa and linked mario222 to your cpanel. That should be fixed.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your very welcome. I am closing the topic. If you need any more help with this issue please re-open it or create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.