Lockerz "How Much Longer" Calculation

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Latest Version: 11.04.09

So I have created an excel spread sheet to monitor my Lockerz progress, and calculate how long it would take to get a certain prize with various methods.

Included in the .zip is the excel spreadsheet, there is two versions. [.xlsx ] [.xls]

Any comments, suggestions, improvements, what not, post them here. I'll see what i can do with it.

DISCLAIMER: Information is provided as is. I try to make the equations to represent how long it would take as close as possible, but there are a variety of factors that could affect this.

NOTE: This calculator is provided by me for free to all x10hosting users. It may not be published, reproduced, copied, or anything else you can think of, without my consent.

ALSO: If anyone needs a Lockerz invite, just PM me with "Lockerz" in the title and your email in the body.

Attachments

• default_Lockerz.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • how much longer.jpg
    how much longer.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 33
  • points log.jpg
    points log.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 29
  • prizes.jpg
    prizes.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, this will certainly be useful. I recently got an invite to Lockerz and I did register at the site. I have yet to see what kind of things they have to offer but I'll put this calculator to use.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lockerz isn't working for me, I am not getting any PTZ :/

Last edited:

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not getting any for just logging in either. I didn't know I was supposed to - I thought dailies and invites were the only way to gain pointz.

--- Mr. DOS

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
For some reason Lockerz isn't working for me either. I'm in the US and I am doing the dailies. My account still shows 0 points, so if I'm not in a blocked country I have a good feeling my account may be messed up.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
For some reason Lockerz isn't working for me either. I'm in the US and I am doing the dailies. My account still shows 0 points, so if I'm not in a blocked country I have a good feeling my account may be messed up.

That's odd, I'm also in the United States and just got 4 points today for logging in and doing the daily. Maybe it's a temporary problem?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
That's odd, I'm also in the United States and just got 4 points today for logging in and doing the daily. Maybe it's a temporary problem?

If it's temporary, I haven't been able to save my Points at all for a week. My account still has 0 attached to it.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
let's get back on track with my calculator?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
let's get back on track with my calculator?

It's pretty good. I'm not that dedicated to Lockerz as to plan out my future with some software, but I'm sure there are people that could put your program to good use.

mix999

Reaction score
Lockerz would be great... If they actually had something in stock for more than 10 min