garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your last valid login was 58 weeks ago.

Requesting admin review.

edge929

Reaction score
Yeah I've had this issue for a long time. I was saying before I started seeing the error I was logging in each time I got the reminder email. Thanks for the help.

edge929

Reaction score
Will staff respond to this thread when it's fixed? Not sure if I just need to check.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ edge929
since your post has been marked as "requires staff",
a staff member will respond when they have time to.

free account support is not done as fast, as a paid account.
but they do try to answer in a timely fashion to "marked" posts.
but it could also take time before they reply.

the free help forums is generally members helping other members.
with x10 staff overlooking and helping in the forums when available.

edge929

Reaction score
At this point would it be faster to just open another free account?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Right now free account signups aren't working. I'm not sure when an admin will be available to fix this; you can try asking in the x10 discord and see if someone will answer there. Check the announcements forum for the discord link.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the automated suspension/terminations being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

edge929

Reaction score
Thank you Anna. I'm able to login to the new control panel but it's forcing me to setup a new domain. I assumed I would still have access to my old domain (edge.x10.mx). It will not allow me to reuse this domain. Do I need to use another?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about that, it appears that the domain never cleared properly from the name servers upon the initial removal of your account, which lead to the restore to fail adding the domain into the account.

I have re-added the domain to your account after doing cleanup that allowed me to do so.

edge929

Reaction score
I see it now. My issue is resolved now, you can close this thread. Thanks again!