Login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEClub99

Reaction score
I can't log into my cPanel, though it doesn't say that my account could not be found; instead, it says "An expected error has occurred processing your request 2". Also, I got a 403 error on one of the pages on my site (the others don't seem affected):

You don't have permission to access /video/add/index/ on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

We're performing some maintenance on our login servers right now, to resolve some issues affecting a small number of accounts as a result of yesterday's maintenance. Please see our status blog for further updates.

Thank you,

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi TheEClub99, the sign-in issue was due to our login system experiencing some difficulties yesterday. It has been resolved.

Are there any outstanding problems with the HTTP 403 error? If so, please give us a bit more information on that so we can help you further.

TheEClub99

Reaction score
I can now log in. Thanks!

That error seems to be coming from a permissions issue, but I can't find its source. It happens whenever I submit a form, but there are other forms on the site that work perfectly fine.

TheEClub99

Reaction score
Correct. However, I have found a way around that: replace "iframe" in the embed code with "embed". Somehow, that works.

asasin

Reaction score
on my thread x10 have said it is because mod_secuirty has been blocking iframes and that they fixed it but this is still happening

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you confirm if this is resolved for you?

TheEClub99

Reaction score
It's not taking me to a 403 page anymore, but it still doesn't allow iframes.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not taking me to a 403 page anymore, but it still doesn't allow iframes.

Can you provide more information? I searched the mod sec and error logs for the IP you made this post with but did not find anything since January 1st until now.

If you can provide information on how to reproduce the issue I can attempt to resolve it.

TheEClub99

Reaction score
I just tried it again, and it works. Thanks!

Oxwall (which my site runs on) has a banner notification system, and whenever I tried to post a video's embed code (if it was an iframe, not an embed), a notification would appear and say that it wasn't allowed. I guess since it's an Oxwall core thing it wouldn't create a post in the error log.

Thank you very much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.