login screen stuck for cpan 3 hours now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaph

Reaction score
I have tried every hour to log in to cpan please help

Says Inilizing but don't do anything else after!

ace_case

Reaction score
Does it work on other browsers? Try clearing your cache and cookies if it does.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please ensure that you have JavaScript enabled in your browser, and you have no extensions such as NoScript that could be blocking JavaScript.

amandaph

Reaction score
The Website is under 200mb! How does this get fixed if only Cpan is what I used!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Ps I started using chrome to log in! After trying the dns flush with ie and removing temp files cookies / restore ie to default settings it still didn't log in just stayed stuck!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That error means that the physical disk space on the data store (the storage area network that you are sharing with all of the other users on your server) is nearly out of space. cPanel and FTP operations are suspended when that happens in order to prevent corruption of your data. It has nothing to do with your account. It will take at least an admin with unrestricted file system access to fix the problem (clearing temporary/log files or perhaps even closing abusive accounts), so you'll just have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.