Login to services error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamersf2

Reaction score
Hello I am trying to login at x10hosting.com/sso/login page yet all I am getting is

An error has occurred processing your request. what can I do to access my cpanel?

Screenshot-1-.png

mygeekon

Reaction score
Same here. Must be a problem with the SSO. Anyone from X10 care to enlighten us?

mygeekon

Reaction score
Also getting the same error on a password reset when I put my email address in. Something seems very broken.

leco

Reaction score
in Firefox shows this:

#0 redirect(error) called at [/home/production/public_html/sso/application/core/X10_Controller.php:218]
#1 X10_Controller->ensure_session() called at [/home/production/public_html/sso/application/controllers/main.php:21]
#2 Main->__construct() called at [/home/production/public_html/sso/system/core/CodeIgniter.php:308]
:(
and the reset password it does not work

gamersf2

Reaction score
in Firefox shows this:

#0 redirect(error) called at [/home/production/public_html/sso/application/core/X10_Controller.php:218]
#1 X10_Controller->ensure_session() called at [/home/production/public_html/sso/application/controllers/main.php:21]
#2 Main->__construct() called at [/home/production/public_html/sso/system/core/CodeIgniter.php:308]
and the reset password it does not work
See I don't get an error like that but maybe its because I use google chrome

caftpx10

Reaction score
That does look like server-side so I doubt it's to do with the browser.

english

Reaction score
I am getting the same error. please take a look at issue, thanks in advance

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We're looking into this.

Seem that right now it half works, you'll be redirected and see an error, but refreshing page shows you as logged in properly.

tekinnov

Reaction score
I have had the sign in error. the 3 lines of code error and just a little bit ago (Both Chrome & Firefox)

An Error Was Encountered

An error has occurred.

When this error showed up I refreshed the page and log into cPanel

They are most likely updating stuff somewhere again. I checked http://status.x10hosting.com and see no issues with free hosting listed currently. Also checked Facebook & Twitter for any news and see nothing related to the issues.

Last night my site was down throwing different errors and sometimes not loading anything. The Resource Usage logs come up blank here lately.

I recall a post somewhere not that long ago stating they were doing updates to the free servers. This might have been related to the upgrade and support page https://xo3.x10hosting.com:2083/cpsess6176866280/frontend/x10x3/index.live.php?/support that still is throwing a blank page when trying to load the Prime & Illuminated Upgrade options.

I am using Windows 7 64bit
Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.130 m
Firefox 38.0.5

I have cleared browsing data, cookies, etc.

Chrome: gives the error was encountered message still. Refresh the page and it loads...
Firefox: gives the error was encountered message still. Refresh the page and it loads...

I thought the issue was resolved originally after logging out and back in a few times but same issue currently for me with the error was encountered and have to refresh the page to login.

Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon...

Edit: At least staff is aware of the issue =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.