Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

jantom

Reaction score
Am unable to login to CP, send or receive emails or view my site. username=jantom server=Lotus

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Am unable to login to CP, send or receive emails or view my site. username=jantom server=Lotus

It seems like your forum account is no longer linked to a hosting account. Were you inactive for over 24 consecutive days? If so, you were suspended for inactivity after 14 days, and your account was suspended 10 days after that. If this is the case, your account is no longer active and you can register again.

jantom

Reaction score
I have been logging into the forum at least one every 2 weeks. Was in forum last week. Please examine as I do not know what is happening to my account,. Thank you.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems that you maybe wasn't staying long enough so that the system notices your visit. A good idea would be to check the announcements for a couple of visits. Visit http://fmimh.co.cc/x10Inactivity/#2 for more information.

BTW, as adam said, you must create a new hosting account, by registering. You may use your present forum account as the forum account you wish to use.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

Your account were terminated on September 22nd, due to being in a suspended state for more then 10 days.

jantom said:
I have been logging into the forum at least one every 2 weeks. Was in forum last week. Please examine as I do not know what is happening to my account,. Thank you.

When did you last visit your website? Because last week it would already have been suspended, but not yet terminated. Counting back from termination date tells me it probably were suspended on 11th or 12th of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.