Logo

JuniorD

Reaction score
I'll do it for free. Courtesy of ExchangeCore. Will be done pronto.

I'll make two. One for darker backgrounds and one for lighter.

Your request is finished:
You may get your logos with the links below. The white version of the logo is not visible due to it being on a white page. It looks much better then your older logo though. The black version will give you a feel.

http://flux-designs.net/triblack.png

http://flux-designs.net/triwhite.png

Thank you for your request. As stated, I do not need credits. Just confirm that you wish to use these. If you are interested in more of my services, simply go to http://exchangecore.com and submit a ticket there(request "JuniorD" in the subject line). Do not try to go to Flux, as it is under construction. It will be as such until further notice. If you wish, read up on some of my and other staff member's posts if you want to get caught up.

-Dylan, ExchangeCore Designs Foreman

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
lens.png

I can make any changes you want or you can have the PSD file.

stunna

Reaction score
Looking good guys but not quite what I was looking for. Offer still stands.

stunna

Reaction score
Wasnt thinking of anything in particular. A Hip-Hop theme would be cool though.

haslam1

Reaction score
ive got an idea but my software ran out so iwill have to wait to design it
but take the hd logo and strech the H to look like a T on it's side

Hauzer

Reaction score
Damn, I hate my photoshop. It seems to change the colours when I export, I need to solve that problem. But, anyways. Here's a logo.

tri-defcopy.png

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to be more specific, like what colors would you like to see or would you like more stylish or modern design. Your home page (if you have one) could help determine the type of background (if it's dark or light).

Anyway I made something just to make this post usefull :) There's flat black and colored version but as I said you have to be more specific about it.

tri-def.png

stunna

Reaction score
Those last two look good but not exactly what I was looking for.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to be more specific, like what colors would you like to see or would you like more stylish or modern design. Your home page (if you have one) could help determine the type of background (if it's dark or light).

I hate to quote myself but you're making me do it. Please be more serious! Every time somebody post something you don't like it but every time that somebody ask for more details you don't respond. So please GIVE US SOME DETAILS! :mad:

I don't want to waits my time if you're not serious about this!

stunna

Reaction score
I am serious. But everything I see so far is still not better than my old logo.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I am serious. But everything I see so far is still not better than my old logo.

I was willing to give this a shot, but not without some basic idea of what you're looking for. What I WILL say is this - the logos I've already seen are fantastic, and crisp and clear. The logo you said you've already got is fuzzy around the text - fuzzy is bad.

Now if you like the triangle design from the first one, that's fine, but we do need some idea of what you're looking for - I doubt I'm the only one whose not willing to put a single pixel on a blank image until they know where the eventual goal is (yes it's a logo, maybe with a hiphop theme, no other details?).

Pre-post edit: Just took a second look at the original logo actually; it's fuzzy anywhere the white touches the image because someone saved it as a jpg which is good for photos, but the image compression will look horrible on anything else (such as a logo); next round use a png or gif to avoid image quality loss.

asoit

Reaction score
Text is your problem... it glows and its kind of out of picture. Also the color...

walidno1

Reaction score
hmm..........hey stunna, check my PM that I sent u...............respond asap..............Im really busy and don't like wasting time :D

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm..........hey stunna, check my PM that I sent u...............respond asap..............Im really busy and don't like wasting time :D

He may not reply; this thread's over 7 months old (the guy just before you bumped it from being dead). He might've solved the logo problem already :)