Looking for a tester. 1000 credits &/or Double Space\BW

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to test a system I have put together. You must have a good knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
I will give you complete access to the system. I only require you test all the functionality and report back on the system. Functionality really breaks down to all links and their results.
The report must be useful to me and contain suggestions along with bugs.

I will pay you 1000 credits upfront and send you a admin username and password upon taking the responsibility. You will then have 2 days to report back to me.

If you take the job and are unable to complete it, you WILL transferee the credits back.

If you think your up for it post here or PM and I will give you an example of what the system is about.

EDIT
I would be willing to offer a Double Space\BW for your free hosting account if you are willing to go a little more into the system and assist me in a weeks time with the same as this when I upload the updated version.

Last edited:

olliepotts

Reaction score
I am willing to aide you with testing your system. I have had good experience with PHP and Mysql, and I am currently building a system for myself. I've also done some Beta testing for Microsoft, Trend Micro and Acronis so I can analyse bugs and so on.
Feel free to email me (or pm) at olliepotts[at]edgecube[dot]co[dot]uk

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please can you give me a link to something you have played a role in or have coded.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
I could test. I have quite a bit of experience with sql and php.

Examples:
If you want an example of what I've done you could check out my site:
http://www.paranoidk.com

The most impressive thing I've put together is:
http://www.paranoidk.com/shop/
but you need to be registered to check it out.

If you need an account in order to check it out I could set one up for you.

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I currently have the time as im really not occupied by anything.... I will be willing to test. Instead of the 1000 credits i'll like the DoubleSpace please =)

pats_place

Reaction score
Are you still looking for someone to test ur system for you, if so I am willing to help you out for the double space, and continue to help you out as much as i can in the future with anything you need. If you need anything else PLEASE let me know, I have quite a bit of experience with php and mysql as well as html, perl, ruby, c# and a bunch of other stuff. I have all the free time you need, if you want pm me on here & I will get with you on a messenger so we can discuss details of what you need.

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I am still looking for someone. I have a few more tweaks and then will pick one of the people that have offered their services.

supajason

Reaction score
i would like to help! i like looking for bugs and security holes!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
To make my life easier and give you more chance of getting the job. Please post links that are convincing. Previous work and so on.

Ok just to give you a better idea as to what you are in for. It is a really basic online customer database. Capture customer details and then correspond with them.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
To make my life easier and give you more chance of getting the job. Please post links that are convincing. Previous work and so on.

Ok just to give you a better idea as to what you are in for. It is a really basic online customer database. Capture customer details and then correspond with them.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Testing, something funny going on with the forums .

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll help you out for free, with small things, i will check it out and submit a semi detailed report also if you like, I don't mind doing it, i have nothing else to do really.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I've strarted on my site again so i dont think i will have the time to help. =/

pats_place

Reaction score
Ok let me know whats going on, read my post above. That is just some of what I can do and know.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, message me on msn when ever you get a chance and we can chat. Dev on the system has hit a dead end for the past few days. But I will be going at it full steam again soon enough. As it is I would say it has 75% functionality intended.