Looking for graphic artists and web designers

mindstorm8191

Reaction score
Hello, I am working on a website game called Vesuvius. This game will allow you to build a city, and use your armies to attack other players. The game is currently in a running state, though there isn't too much in there yet. You can check out the game here: http://vesuvious.x10hosting.com I have been successful at getting the game running up to this point, and plan on improving the game as much as possible. However, I'm not the best at making graphics (as you could guess from the game), and certainly not very good at making appealing web designs. I also have plans on the atmosphere I'd like the game to have, and know that I couldn't manage that on my own.

If you feel that you have the skills to produce graphics for this game, please leave a post here. If you have some work to show I would be interested in seeing it. Please note that this will require game graphics as well as page design. I am using the game to generate some revenue via ads, so if I decide to use your work there could be some profit involved.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

tittat

Reaction score
How to play your game??I cant find any game there.I tried registering and are getting some error messages.
mode=2, level=2, count=1
...err, ignore that, its just debugging data!
Error - unable to send welcome message. Please tell the admin.

Last edited:

achumamman

Reaction score
if you give me some screenshots, and a basic game theory, i would be able to design you some banners and stuff, also can find/make you some css based templates

mindstorm8191

Reaction score
Tittat, you should still be able to log in just fine. I'll try to fix the error message you got.

kayjay18

Reaction score
i do graphic design but probably not the kind you're looking for. :(

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in doing some work. PM me if you want to see some of my work.

Not assuring you I'd be able to get it all done exactly when you want it, but I'll try my best. I'm very busy with school and such this time of year.

Last edited:

sdnoble

Reaction score
I'm no kind of web desinger, but I am a CGI artist. Cityscapes, ground textures, trees, etc made to order.

Please email me.

Scott

mindstorm8191

Reaction score
sdnoble, sorry but i don't think that is what I'm looking for. Right now all I have is some icons for different buildings, and MS Paint-created block textures to represent different land types. I'm using like no web graphics so far - so there's a lot that needs to be done.

Sorry about the site not always being up. x10hosting seems to not be very stable in keeping my site running, but we'll have to bear with it.