Looking for new staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macaws

I will work as a mod for 5/cred a month.
Edit:
I have two forums, also. Not many visitors, but I have had to deal with spam. I am trustworthy, though its hard to really prove such, but I will get on about 2 times daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyportal

Reaction score
Alright, I'm looking for some new staff to help me with my new website. There is a few positions open.

Webdesigner
As you can see, I have already designed the template of the website, but your job will be to keep it up-to-date and add any other features that we may need later on.
Requirements: Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, etc.
You must show at least 1 of your sites you have designed/made before you will get accepted.

Moderators
I need about 2 or 3 moderators for my forum. You must be on as much as you can, and you must post regularly. Also, you must abide by the rules and enforce them.
Requirements: Must have knowledge/used PhpBB3 before. Must have had experience in Moderating forums before.

Blogger
As you can see on my blog, I don't have time to keep posting on it as well. Your job will be to post anything new about the site on the blog, anything interesting you find and update the blog with themes etc.
Requirements: Must have had experience in blogging before.

Those are all I need for now. Do NOT apply for the Blogger/Moderator positions so you can mess around etc. We will take this very seriously. If we catch you messing around etc. then you will be banned permanently.

Please reply here with the title of the job you are applying for as well as what experience you've had with that position. I will not be accepting anyone who just wants to mess around.

Thanks,
Alz4445

http://n-tech.co.cc

Web designer job:
http://www.atedor.ro
http://www.gyergyoi.co.cc
some of my works.

alz4445

Reaction score
All of my mods, you can now register on my forum, I've got it up and running again, thanks.

I'm sorry, as stated in the last few posts, I'm no longer looking for a webdesigner.

I will work as a mod for 5/cred a month.
Edit:
I have two forums, also. Not many visitors, but I have had to deal with spam. I am trustworthy, though its hard to really prove such, but I will get on about 2 times daily.

I'm sorry, as I stated in the last post about mods, I no longer need any, but if any fail to register, then you can be one. ;)

alz4445

Reaction score
Alright, guys if you want your positions, you'd better register quick, otherwise it could be given to someone else.

Max1337

Reaction score
It won't let me register...
Everytime I try, it comes up with a database error.

Daniel S

Reaction score
I have registered. But i can not make any posts because the style is not configured properly and the cookie path is incorrect. (So I can not stay logged in to make a post).

Daniel S

Reaction score
I have made a few posts. I will make some threads later this week / early next week.

Max1337

Reaction score
I just posted as well lol...
Consider me active on that site now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.