Looking for teamspeak vps

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i am currently in the process of looking for a free teamspeak server hosted on a vps for a call of duty 4 clan, if anyone has any spare, please let me know either here or by private message, thanks.

Last edited:

tektrnica

Reaction score
presuming you have a clan server, you should get TS/Vent with it.... so once you got that you'll have one :p

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope, don't have a clan server yet, unfortunately money is tight, which is why i am not going to be setting up a clan server yet.

Although once i start bringing in a bit more, i probably will start on the server.

I am still looking for a teamspeak server for my clan to jump onto when playing, if anyone has any or knows anyone that has one avaliable please let me know.

Last edited:

tektrnica

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm had a look on google, and as a permanent/semi-permanent solution there isnt much.

If you wasnt on CoD4, i would of said ill get together with our other admins and ask if we could set you up a channel/sub channels, but we've had trouble with that before when on same games so i dunno... :\

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like i might need to host my own teamspeak then.

I know there was a user a while back giving away 5x 25man servers on his vps, i had one but was inactive while i went away for a week.