Lost Access To Account Email, Need To Get Back In

fbmbx10h

Reaction score
My account was suspended for inactivity and I went to log in to restore it (as I have many times in the past). I am confident I was using the right password, however it never worked. The site is still suspended.

It says that a password reset is required to log in, but I don't have access to my email anymore. I have been trying for months to get back into my email account, and haven't been able to.

I tried to email X10Hosting support but got no answer. Finally, on Discord Anna suggested I could post on the forum.

I have managed to log into the forum successfully now (using the same login that does not work on X10Hosting login), so hopefully that can prove my ownership.

Short term,

I need to get my site back online. Could it be unsuspended?

Longer term,

I need to change the email address with my account to one I control. However, I don't have access to the present email address.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My account was suspended for inactivity and I went to log in to restore it (as I have many times in the past). I am confident I was using the right password, however it never worked. The site is still suspended.

It says that a password reset is required to log in, but I don't have access to my email anymore. I have been trying for months to get back into my email account, and haven't been able to.

I tried to email X10Hosting support but got no answer. Finally, on Discord Anna suggested I could post on the forum.

I have managed to log into the forum successfully now (using the same login that does not work on X10Hosting login), so hopefully that can prove my ownership.

Short term,

I need to get my site back online. Could it be unsuspended?

Longer term,

I need to change the email address with my account to one I control. However, I don't have access to the present email address.
Send me a PM here on the forums with the new address you want set and I'll sort it out.

I have for now unsuspended your account, but it will end up suspended again if no login is made. Please note that ONLY logins to the panel (https://x10hosting.com/login) will count towards keeping the account active.