Lost all data

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi, I found all my data on the server erased after the server update. Can you help me get my data back please? thank you!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This was an issue with Boru that happened as a result of trouble with the updates. Due to this, a few users lost their home directories after they were deleted by cPanel. We don't have backups of site data available. Your MySQL Databases however have not been lost, so you can download a backup of your databases through phpMyAdmin using the Export feature. If that cannot be done due to cPanel being broken, please let us know.

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
You simply make a post in the Free Hosting forum asking to be moved to Illuminated hosting. That is how it works. As far as whether or not a Free Hosting account has to be made first, I don't have an answer for that.

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi Smith6612, Thanks a lot for your help. I have just sent a request of upgrade like you said but the post did not show up on the forum for some reason.

I am wondering do I have to have my account deleted and reinstated like the other do before an upgrade is possible? Thanks again!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
closing to avoid confusion, other thread has been escalated.

Status
Not open for further replies.