Lost data from cPanel.M/S Anna says I can get Boru to illuminated upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaditya.mathew62

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear Anna,
Good Afternoon.
My account which was in boru lost all folders.I was awestruck until you gave us a offer in
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/165237-boru-account-issues-after-upgrades.html
Can you please check my account once and can you kindly upgrade me to Illuminated?
Thank You very much for the offer..Its a blessing amidst strom..Thanks again.
Regards,
Amathew

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Hi,
If changed to illuminated ,will other sites function similarly to boru?
Will ToS be same?

amaditya.mathew62

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks very much Mr.Calistoy.
Can you also plz inform when my hosting account on illuminated would be active and working?
Thanks and regs.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I got the go ahead to escalate your thread so they'll know to upgrade your account. This thread will appear closed after escalation, but you should still be able to access it from your account panel.

Edit: sorry, but escalation didn't work. There are admins actively looking for support threads in the same situation as yours. They'll get to your account as soon as they can.

Last edited:

amaditya.mathew62

Prime Account
Reaction score
ok.Thank You.
I hope I get one ASAP when you have time between busy support schedules.My sites are down but as it had been a comfortable free hosting,I cannot demand work the "ASAP" that I used above.But still,I will only request you to do it as and when you have enough time to do it.But as I am the first among those who put the request after reading Anna madam's post,I think I would be getting it sooner than others.
Plz consider this as a priority request as the cPanel (my hosting account)is not useful now and illuminated thing is enticing.
Thanks again for all X10 admins and you.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating for further handling.

Status
Not open for further replies.