Lost my forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
It looks like Settings.php is missing. Not sure what else is. You can simply re-upload a new copy of the forum software.

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for your support . This forum means alot to me . How do I go about loading it again and will this give me the same seetings as before . Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Is there anyone who can help me to try and get this figured out , thanks

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Does anyone know how to fix this problem , or should I just quite posting here . Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you taken Masshuu's advice yet and re-uploaded and installed your forum software yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am very surprised that a hosting company especially has not even sent me an email in regards to my forum being down and only had 2 replies in over 24 hours . Kinda makes you think about using a different host next time .

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see an SMF installer script when going to your domain.

If you still get that babyblue default page, please try clearing your browser cache.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like you changed your domain recently. I just now visited it, and I see an SMF installation. Please clear your browser's cache.

Reaction score
I have started to create a new due to not knowing what to do . All I would like to be able to get back is the inof that was on my other forum ,, such as post .... thats all ,, Is there any way to do this ? Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Wow , the server must be really slow today is it ? My forum is so slow ,hard ot get anything done at all !!:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.