Lotus is fast this morning!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, since cPanel is not even loading right now, and it looks as though parts of MySQL and PHP are messed up, I might say that this is the fastest I've ever seen Lotus go since the move to the server. Seriously, it feels nice being able to click and see the page instantly show up again!

My Forum said:
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 14 queries.

Last edited:

alid1712

Reaction score
I really need to log into my cPanel.

I was in cossack server before but got transfered to Lotus. I've open a ticket at x10support, but no one are answering my calls since yesterday. Sigh :S

I need to update my weblog for a cause, a struggling singapore mother seeking for donation to send her daughter who have a rare cancer to a hospital in New York. She need to deposit US$350, 000 for her daughter treatement.
You can check here: www.ourfeistyprincess.com maybe some of you guys are interested to donate too.

all4God

Reaction score
yes it is nice to have it fast, but kind of useless when my wordpress posts don't show up at all due to the php thing! (I just have a "Sorry, couldn't find the posts you were looking for" message where the posts should be. The pages work and load relatively fast though)

zen-r

Reaction score

I was in cossack server before but got transfered to Lotus. I've open a ticket at x10support, but no one are answering my calls since yesterday. Sigh :S

I need to update my weblog for a cause, a struggling singapore mother seeking for donation to send her daughter who have a rare cancer to a hospital in New York. She need to deposit US$350, 000 for her daughter treatement.
You can check here: www.ourfeistyprincess.com maybe some of you guys are interested to donate too.

Personally, I wouldn't donate to that site. There's no evidence on it whatsoever to prove that it is a genuine cause (girl in hospital, doctor's certificate, approval from a trusted organisation etc) - so it could quite easily be just another of the many scam sites out there.

As for the people mentioning their website problems here: remember that this thread is in Off-Topic, so if you are actually looking for help or answers, you're better off looking first, then if necessary posting in the Community Support section.

The News section explains what is going on with the servers at the moment.

A new post was made there by Corey today, in case you didn't know ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98836-update-6-22-09-a.html

Last edited:

alid1712

Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't donate to that site. There's no evidence on it whatsoever to prove that it is a genuine cause (girl in hospital, doctor's certificate, approval from a trusted organisation etc) - so it could quite easily be just another of the many scam sites out there.

As for the people mentioning their website problems here: remember that this thread is in Off-Topic, so if you are actually looking for help or answers, you're better off looking first, then if necessary posting in the Community Support section.

The News section explains what is going on with the servers at the moment.

A new post was made there by Corey today, in case you didn't know ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98836-update-6-22-09-a.html

Zen-r Thank you for the link. Totally haven't read it. I missed it.

its not a scam, there's a scanned document from the child's doctor. here: http://www.ourfeistyprincess.com/campaign/docs/letter_from_Dr_Aung.pdf

And they are having this big fund raising in Singapore by buying soccer ticket match. Singapore celebrities are joining the match too. I just wish I'm in Singapore right now to be involve. Since i'm not there, it feel good to just spread the words online, and hope to get catch spme people who would like to donate.

zen-r

Reaction score
Zen-r Thank you for the link. Totally haven't read it. I missed it.

its not a scam, there's a scanned document from the child's doctor. here: http://www.ourfeistyprincess.com/campaign/docs/letter_from_Dr_Aung.pdf

And they are having this big fund raising in Singapore by buying soccer ticket match. Singapore celebrities are joining the match too. I just wish I'm in Singapore right now to be involve. Since i'm not there, it feel good to just spread the words online, and hope to get catch spme people who would like to donate.

Fair enough. I didn't see that link (even though I looked for one) because it looks like a banner advert, & I mentally blank out anything I see on a website that looks like that! Lol.

Perhaps you could also add the link to the .pdf into some text in the body of your writings there. It might help avoid that problem!

Also direct links to other evidence such as website News stories on that soccer match you mention might help (rather than the indirect link to her blog).

Just a thought.

Anyway, it's good that there are some celebrities involved with the fund-raising. That should hopefully help raise awareness. :)

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score

if i were u i would be carefull as corey said dont submit a support ticket first check the announcement for updates other wise corey is gona ban who ever snd to manny support tickets and after that u wont be able to get support via support ticket:biggrin: dont get me wrong i just wanted to tell u this as i have saw in coreys post

zen-r

Reaction score
Yea lotus is being faster than ever before, no arguments... If your not on lotus load this page.

http://dragonscourge.co.cc

You should see how fast it loads. Thats awesome !

Not loading for me.

But then several people's X10 sites aren't loading for me lately, when they are loading for other people.

Strange! I even flushed my DNS, just in case it helped.

I wonder if it's because I'm on Stoli & you're on Lotus?

Elesarr

Reaction score
Not loading for me.

But then several people's X10 sites aren't loading for me lately, when they are loading for other people.

Strange! I even flushed my DNS, just in case it helped.

I wonder if it's because I'm on Stoli & you're on Lotus?

nope works for me zen-r and I'm on Stoli as well.

you are right taha116 - zoom zoom! fast ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
Looks like I've finally found a bug of my own!

After all these weeks of trying to help other people here, but not having any real problems with my own site, I felt a bit like I was missing out on something!

The only trouble is, this fault could quite likely be due to my own PC/ internet connection, & nothing to do with x10.

Strange how it's only these few x10 sites I can't access, though. :dunno:

fguy64

Reaction score
fast eh? Well, it's nice there was at least one good thing happening.

Anyways, when I fist started on X10, at the same time I opened up another account on another web host that does free php/mySQL. Not because I have a critical site, but when I'm in the mood for developing, or learning and trying things, I like to do so. Anyways, the other site has been working fine, so none of these server problems bother me, much that is. x10 has a better forum though, in terms of content.

zen-r

Reaction score
And in terms of people here, if you would be so kind! Lol. ;)

fguy64

Reaction score
And in terms of people here, if you would be so kind! Lol. ;)

well, seeing as how it's the people that make the content, it's just two ways of saying the same thing. :cool:

p.s. but the other forum is faster

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Might I mention guys, MySQL is spitting up Error 28, which typically means Out of Space or unable to write files. Make sure you back your stuff up and it's the complete backup if you're going to write anything to MySQL :D

I loaded up Taha's site and it took only a quarter second to load their site here

Last edited: