(Lotus) No cPanel Access, bad MySQL connection, CGI page on parked domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey050

Reaction score
I'm having trouble accessing cPanel from all possible locations (fris and my subdomain) with the correct username and password.

When using my parked domain (www.boundbrooknews.org), it sends visitors to cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi which is a light blue page with no particular error at all.

When using my subdomain (tobbs.pcriot.com) I am getting a MySQL database connection error.

If any additional details are needed to help support these problems let me know. My site is on Lotus.

Thanks in advance.

shdus1

Reaction score
I think Zubair said that they were having problems with Parked domains and he reported it.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
You are on server "fris" now, Admins are working to resolve these issue. Please wait and check back later.

monkey050

Reaction score
Update: I cleared my cache and the CGI page no longer shows as the homepage. However, I still cannot log in to cPanel and my website is still giving a MySQL error.

I tried updating my password and that didn't solve the login problem.

Last edited:

monkey050

Reaction score
Login attempts are still failing at all possible locations. I've been checking literally everything before posting.

Last edited:

readbeer

Reaction score
Login attempts are still failing at all possible locations. I've been checking literally everything before posting.

Have you tried resetting the passwords? I wasn't able to log-in into my cPanel yesterday and then I resetted my passwords and I got in.

monkey050

Reaction score
The cPanel login problem is still persisting, and it looks like my password changing attempts are not applying to the hosting account, just the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.