Love It :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicalfish4um

Reaction score
Its interesting how the Staff here have a way of just ignoring posts they dont want to discuss :rolleyes:

jpr28056

Reaction score
This is a free service which I am sure you know looking at your other posts. All of the staff on these forums are un-paid volunteers who come here to help on their own time so don't keep harping on them. They are very good and help when they can. Also, I am a user just like you that uses x10's services.

jpr28056

Reaction score
No one......but you seem to want to bash the VOLUNTEERS here for a service that is FREE. Good day.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Its interesting how the Staff here have a way of just ignoring posts they dont want to discuss :rolleyes:
Um, what?

The volunteers at x10Hosting I feel don't exactly have anything they "don't want to discuss", please could you elaborate?

tropicalfish4um

Reaction score
Ive asked several times why there are no files in the CPanel My Database, which i feel is why i now have a url thats a page instead of a subdomain, which is impossible to submit to google or any other search engine.

Also ive seen several questions about why it is when you login to the cpanel you get a page with a little number in the corner instead of the Panel, and have to refresh to get to the panel.
No answer??
I really do think that someone is making changes for some reason that generates all these issues, machines do what people tell them to do, what i dont understand is why that is happening.

Note: any staff member is perfectly welcome to close this thread, im done complaining about anything here :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.