Loving the hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

uraceele

Reaction score
X10hosting has its fair share of problems. I was using their service back when they were much smaller. I know now that they're obviously serving more users which of course comes with it own problems... People trying to execute php and other scripts when they have no knowledge and end up clogging up the servers with nonsense.

X10 has always been the best free hosting around and I still think to this day it is. I've used their services for years now on and off. I too have found myself aggravated at their operation at time but in the end you can't take it out on them for trying to offer the best FREE hosting. I could bet that a lot of people who use x10 wouldn't have a website if they relied on other free hosts which typically fail after several months. X10hosting has been going for years and I don't think they are going to stop willing. I do wish that I could give back to them for what they have provided me over the years...

Anyway, x10 is nothing to spit at. If it aggravates you, you should just keep it to yourself or find another host. I've been there.

Good job x10 staff.

outlaw16151

Reaction score
"People trying to execute php and other scripts when they have no knowledge and end up clogging up the servers with nonsense."
thats the thing about my site, there is no php or any scripts to execute, my site is all HTML, but i know what your saying, it messes
things up for all of us, that only wants to run a website.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Mmm, an issue with offering hosting for free is the number of abusive users it attracts. Our abuse team do their best to prevent abuse on our servers, however, and we have certain automatic scanners & High Resource Usage restrictions in place to help prevent abuse on the free hosting servers.

outlaw16151

Reaction score
id like to let my site run for a bit, then ill decide if paying for an upgrade of buying premium hosting is in order, i did an upgrade before with another hosting before, and got totally screwed over, so im gonna be careful, no offense,

Status
Not open for further replies.