Mail not workin on stoli & chopin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade852

Reaction score
hi,

posted a thread yesterday about this problem but not response...

On stoli, mail settings are working to allow me to send emails out, but do not recieve them.

on chopin my mates emails are not sending but are recieving.

on both stoli and chopin, using joomola, contact us form does not send out the message.

Can admin tell me if this is an error on their end because we havent changed any settings and really need our emails to work ,

thanks for the help :)

jade

jade852

Reaction score
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

jade_highland@......
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<enquiries@cambridgeshireswimmingpools.co.uk> SIZE=53842:
host mx4.hotmail.com [65.55.37.120]: 550 OU-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support

**THIS IS THE ERRO THAT APPEARS WHEN TRYIN TO SEND EMAIL ..

jamesod

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, I can receive but cannot send ( chopin )

Tried Outlook, Evolution Mail, Thunderbird none are working?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Jamesod: open your own thread, don't hijack other threads.

Jade852: From the looks of that email, stoli has been blacklisted by Hotmail because of spam reports (it's a very common thing on free hosts). I'm sire an administrator will correct this asap. As for your contact form issue, it's most likely because PHP mail() isnt working. This is also known and is being worked on. Next time, bump your old topic if you don't get a response, don't create a whole new one.

jamesod

Reaction score
Ok sorry for 'hijaking' the thread I just thought it was the same problem, I will however in future create a thread for every new problem that I have even if it is covered in other threads.

jade852

Reaction score
ok thanks for reply... i dont bump my threads as they get too old and never get replies .. i seem to always get an answer by creating new one thats all...

thanks for reply now i can stop worrying that i have messed it up

Status
Not open for further replies.