Majority of Country Restrictions Lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

nullcity.dev91

Reaction score
Re: Where is the Softaculous Feature?

all users have it, but make sure your country isnt in the abuse list to make sure you get everything they have to offer.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, any user that is in the High Risk section of the list (aka. not listed) is limited in disk space and bandwidth. Any new customers in the Blacklist cannot signup, but I think they can keep their existing account and access any x10Hosting account (including their own) fine.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If it's not on the black list (it's not) and it's not on the white list (it's not), then it's "high risk". You can create a restricted account, and if you follow the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy, you can apply to have the restrictions lifted after a minimum of 7 days.

inadim8956

Reaction score
Sorry, we are not able to accept cPanel logins from your ASN or country of origin at this time.
I still can't access the CPanel from my Country, Egypt. I want to know when will I be able to as I need to use my CPanel, as this is my development/testing server.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey said:
Unfortunately if your country is listed under the blacklist section we can not provide service to you at this time. Lists may be updated periodically depending on abuse levels from certain countries.

Your country, Egypt, is on the blacklist section.

ntsite

Reaction score
I can't access from Turkey. It says login from my country is not supported. I understand that there are abusers around. I am sure, this problem persists in all hosting companies. But there should be some other fix for this issue. I am using x10hosting since 2009, and now I can't login to my website...I believe there is some other way to solve this. Please help me on this.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey said:
In order to offer our services to as many people as possible while dealing with the heightened abuse from certain countries we have created a high risk plan. The difference between this plan and the normal plans is a limit of 500MB disk space and 10GB bandwidth. After you put up a website that falls inline with our terms of service and your account is at least 7 days old you may post a support ticket requesting for these limits to be lifted.

Turkey is in the High Risk section, so if your site is older than 7 days, create a support ticket for these limits to be lifted. You should still be able to access

ntsite

Reaction score
Actually I can't login - after filling in login form, I get an error, that my country is not in the list of allowed countries...anyway..."Support ticket" means to open a new thread in Free Hosting ?

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, if you can, I recommend you login via http://x10hosting.com/control and click on the Support button at the top, then Create Ticket. Fill in your information and submit; it will create a topic in Free Hosting for you :)

ntsite

Reaction score
By the way, limitation of the services, was not my case :smile:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
inadmin8956: The ban will be listed if/when the abuse from your country is reduced by a scale recognizable by the x10Hosting Admins. Also, there are no alternatives: "x10Hosting cannot provide service to you at this time".

inadim8956

Reaction score
inadmin8956: The ban will be listed if/when the abuse from your country is reduced by a scale recognizable by the x10Hosting Admins. Also, there are no alternatives: "x10Hosting cannot provide service to you at this time".

You guys should find another way to deal with abuse rather than just banning all from the same country. Not all people are abusers but you can just terminate the abusing account after some notifications say 3 and then permanent ban. Cause say you might be using your hosting for a good cause, and the one sitting next to use is abusing the service and using it in hacking or illegal materials!!

pqshgg

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I lost my site.
I'm in China. Thatz stupid! Who can help me?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is not up for debate. The reasons have been explained countless times.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.