Make $100 Per Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesne

Reaction score
Well, I don't pay you, I tell you how to untilize other systems on the internet and tell you what to do and when to do it to maximize these.

admintwo

Reaction score
Yea sure, anyway at all, if it works...I will post the proof, and well I'll make sure others try your program with the proof I will have posted.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
I think I just registered free...If it works m8, well, Ill post here...If it doesn't, Ill post in the scam list in all the fraud website lists...

kesne

Reaction score
Ok, I'm processing all of the new registrations. It may take a little. I will close free registrations soon though.

like2program

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that kesne is actually running a referral or PTC site but I will wait and see what other people say about it. BTW: I'm not entering

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Hey ppl, Ill let u guys know what happens...most probably it will turn out to be PTCs or PTRs...with his referrals...Dnno.Lets wait and see.

kesne

Reaction score
Lol, none of the links use refferal links, thats almost like cheating.

And none of them are PTC or PTR, those take forever.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
well, lets just hope it really works m8....well, I dunno...I have given up hope of making money on net when I found out that most free things are scams

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
I doubt it will work, especially because someone with 4 posts said "OMG IT REALLY WORKS" lol. Like I haven't seen that one before.

kesne

Reaction score
Well I do know, trust me, it does look like a scam. But really, there is nothing to loose.

Free registrations have closed.

D

dWhite

4 pages of BS and still no proof of payment.

I am adding the website to my blacklisted scam sites.

kesne

Reaction score
Well we are still getting members trough, it will take one week.

Also, you can ask one of the members here, admintwo (i think) about it.

admintwo

Reaction score
Ok, I will help kesne out a bit.

He says he can help make you 100 a week.

According to what he has me doing to earn it, it is 100% legitimate. Complete this small thing then that small thing and there, it is done, you would have made money.

It takes 1 week to make the money, and I am well 5 days more to go. The time it takes for me to make it is well, 10 minutes too long to spend on it a day, for this to be completed.

What kesne has going on, is not a scam, he is just looking for 10$ to share this information with you.

There is no scam about this, kesne has chosen the perfect things to work with, and it is accurate, you can make 100$ from what he has people doing everyday for 7 days.

This is not a ptc or pfc or something like that, where they have you click on things all day long, it a different thing you do for 10 minutes a day, that helps you make 100$.

I don't have payment proof, since I am not done with the 7 days but, what is in the forum is not a scam.

I am not sure how to make people believe this, without payment proof, but it is definitely not a scam.

EDIT: If you find a way to prove it is a scam, I will pay you 10$. How does that sound? And why would I risk that amount?......I know it is not a scam just try it, I am sure kesne can work something out with you, so you can try it for free then pay him back when you DO make the 100 USD.

Last edited:

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
well, I have registered but what the hecks taking such a long time for processing? Dunno...He shud do it asap coz if it is true (still has loads of question marks over it) then some good reviews worth it

kesne

Reaction score
All of the registrations have been processed.

They were a while ago. Please check your email, we will email you updates.

:)

AirNike

Reaction score
Haha, when I was working at Drug Mart when I was 16, and taking out the garbage, a guy drove by me and asked if I wanted to get in a pyramid scheme, (he didn't come out and say it.) And I wasn't dumb enough to fall for it then, but now, I defiantly will fall for it.

kesne

Reaction score
You can join for free if you agree to pay the $10 after you complete the system.

Today we had an update and now if you follow the system exactly you will make around $150.

Feel free to email or PM me to make a deal.
Edit:
The website has been updated with a Pay Now Button.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.