Make $100 Per Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Surf Junky is the greatest SCAM EVER:

google search said:
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 13,400 for surfjunky scam?. (0.27 seconds)

Surf Junky is a SCAM!Autosurf.biz is just one of these previous scams. In fact, it was executed in much the same way Surf Junky is. Primo Creations set it up, asked people to ...
merkey.net/surfjunky/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Is Surf Junky a Scam? (Comments)Well the 15th of Nov 05 came by and left with no check from Surf-Junky. Hard to admit I got taken, but others need to know, SURF-JUNKY IS A SCAM! ...
www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/2578/P20/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

Surfjunky.com ScamThe following websites go into detail about the surfjunky.com scam, including who may be behind it, previous scams pulled by the same individual, etc. ...
scams.flipshark.com/surfjunkyscam.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Digg - SurfJunky is a scam!After reading about SurfJunky on here, I decided to try it. Well, I was nearing payout and have been banned. Apparently, this is what happens to everyone, ...
digg.com/security/SurfJunky_is_a_scam_ - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Surf junky scam reviewREVIEWS: Surf junky scam. ... Surf Junky is another scam website which says that those who will surf in the Internet using the surf junky website will earn ...
www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=23189 - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

Surf junky Scam reviewREVIEWS: Surf junky Scam. ... The name of that scam website is Surf junky where they say that we will be paid to surf the Internet. ...
www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=13206 - 35k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.reviewstream.com »

Surfjunky=SCAM - Anything4Free.com Forums2 Mar 2005 ... Surf Junky is a scam. I had about $11 in my account and they just banned me for no reason. I sent them a message on friday and they still ...
www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4766 - 189k - Cached - Similar pages

Surfjunky.COM is a scam afterall - Get Paid Forum7 Mar 2005 ... I have no worried this surfjunky is scam!! Why? Look at this http://kaskusupload.com/userfiles/rijaalharat/harat.bmp :D ...
www.getpaidforum.com/forums/ index.php?showtopic=313417&st=45 - 89k - Cached - Similar pages

My Experiences Honest Real Work At Home Reviews: Surf Junky Scam14 Apr 2008 ... Surf Junky Scam. Surf Junky (www.surfjunky.com) is a service that lets you earn money simply by browsing the web. ...
bytemi.blogspot.com/2008/04/surf-junky-scam.html - 106k - Cached - Similar pages

myLot - I'm curious about surfjunky!! Is it scam or not?I made payout over a year and a half ago and am still waiting on payment so with that in mind. SURFJUNKY is a SCAM!!!!! Don't waist your time ...
Edit:
well, 1st 3 pages of google search gave "SURFJUNKY IS A SCAM" so, ppl no need to register in kesne's site as (BY HIS METHOD MENTIONED WHEN U REGISTER FOR $10) u can only make REAL FAST money through SURFJUNKY...AS ITS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A SCAM SO, THERE IS HARDLY ANY NEED TO REGISTER AT KESNE'S SITE..

BTW, Kesne, m8.. Did u get paid by surf junky????? I don't think so...then plz don't post unproven things as it may lead to other ppls loss...Like in surfjunky ppl will leave the computer and net connection on for hours and at the end of the day, they just have a huge electric and net bill and no money from surfjunky to compensate for these loses

Last edited:

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
LOL

I did this in a hurry m8...well, mark my word...surfjunky...scam written all over it..

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well as this thread has gone way beyond a joke, I'm closing it. It's off topic, there's no payment proof after almost a month, and I'm sick of the arguing. Some of you can expect infractions for flaming, you've behaved well out of order. This is not what this forum is here for.

-Luke.

* Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.