Make money my basically replying to this thread!

school2soccer56

Reaction score
Hey Guys, so I found some thing quite cool. They may be a post on this already tho!

Here's how this works:

1) Click all Twitters in the thread.
2) Click all links with -AD at the end of the tweet.
3) Make a Twitter.
4) Create a MyLikes account.
5) Put a few ads on the Twitter from MyLikes.
6) Post the Twitter here.
7) Make a bundle TONIGHT.

http://twitter.com/linkmaster69

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a nice way to beat the system... :)

Or just do what I have in mind...

take your site...and list it in a page...where others can do the same...

EVERY DAY...just visit the sites in order, maybe 1 site a day...and when you are on it...click an ad....the next day....visit the next site on the list...click an ad on that site...

and just continue....until you do it for all the sites on the list....then you can just start again from the top of the list....THIS WILL WORK...ONLY if there are many people with tons of sites on the list...

ALSO...the list must not be online IN ANY FORM...(except through e-mail)...that way the site page isn't know by google bots...because as far as I know...it's illegal for google bots to read your e-mail :)

What do you think? I can help set something up like this...if you like...

school2soccer56

Reaction score

EVERY DAY...just visit the sites in order, maybe 1 site a day...and when you are on it...click an ad....the next day....visit the next site on the list...click an ad on that site...

and just continue....until you do it for all the sites on the list....then you can just start again from the top of the list....THIS WILL WORK...ONLY if there are many people with tons of sites on the list...

ALSO...the list must not be online IN ANY FORM...(except through e-mail)...that way the site page isn't know by google bots...because as far as I know...it's illegal for google bots to read your e-mail :)

Hey that sounds good, lets set it up! Also, I know this works now because I just got 1.10 to my account :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You serious?

I'll pm you :) It's worth to try..

Last edited:

denzil

Reaction score

Or perhaps try earning your cash in an honest manner? Imagine what would happen to services such as AdSense if everyone did this. They will be forced to either reduce payouts or shut down their services (if not google, people advertising through them will stop using their services and this is not good either). Rather spend this energy in building useful sites that attract users than resort to thievery.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
denz...good thought.../intentions...even though I set up everything for it to run smoothly...the thread starter didn't message me at all about it...