Makeing the move to premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeathy

Reaction score
So I am interested in getting premium hosting but I had a few questions first.

• Are premium websites hosted on the same server has the free ones?
  • When was the last three times the premium hosting had downtime? I am trying to discern how reliable hosting will be.

In addition, can you recommend a domain host? I have never bought a domain before so I do not know where most go for the service. As well, should I get the whois protection it seems every service offers? It says otherwise my phone number and address will be shared, that is undesired.

Thanks for your time.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
So I am interested in getting premium hosting but I had a few questions first.

• Are premium websites hosted on the same server has the free ones?
  • When was the last three times the premium hosting had downtime? I am trying to discern how reliable hosting will be.

In addition, can you recommend a domain host? I have never bought a domain before so I do not know where most go for the service. As well, should I get the whois protection it seems every service offers? It says otherwise my phone number and address will be shared, that is undesired.

Thanks for your time.

1) No the premium servers are different servers.
2) Premium servers has a 99.9% uptime guarantee

If you are serious about the SEO, google page rank, etc.. then go for Top Level Domain

There are many domain registrars are available some are godaddy.com, name.com, enom.com etc... There is whois privacy option, some are providing it free when you register the domain.
So your details will not be published.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We do sell domains as well, and whois privacy can be turned on for them, without extra cost.

If you go for the 2 or 3 year payment plans, you also get a TLD (.com, .net or .org) with your account without extra cost, otherwise they come at $9.95/ year.

Status
Not open for further replies.