Massive post-migration issues (vox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
My files seem intact but my databases are EMPTY, 0.00mb is not an appropriate database size.
Not to mention that my email worked at the 27th but that's it, since then email tracing returns "No Such User Here"

There are probably more issues than that but I haven't even been able to get into the cpanel until today.
Now I don't have a clue what the issue is but would it perhaps relate to me getting redirected to vox.x10hosting.com:2083 when logging in through x10hosting.com/sso/main
but when I try to access it with http://wirecube.x10.mx:2083 it redirects me to xo2.x10hosting.com:2083
https://xo2.x10hosting.com:2083/ is clearly not https://vox.x10hosting.com:2083/

This is unacceptable and I would like it fixed ASAP.

ucmsdevx

Reaction score
xo2 is the new vox they have changed systems now, and i will inform them of the issue, i am personally doing a list of problems and usernames for the staff

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Well yes, I figured as much based on the current status, however they seem to be only halfway done.

Further I get this:
cPanel cannot be executed standalone. It must be run from cpsrvd or xml-api. This check can be disabled in Tweak Settings. [a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]
when I try to load the webmail and cpanel

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
cPanel is currently being updated on xo2.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah.. you're suspended anyways. I'm not even going to bother restoring this..

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
How so?
I dare say that I am not suspended since I am looking at my cpanel right now (and if you bothered looking through my post history I posted in the introductions forum to mention that I forgot the password for my original forum account and since I no longer have access to the email address tied to it I cannot restore it either)

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, totally my bad on this. I looked at the wrong window when I pulled up your information. I do sincerely apologize.

I'm doing a lot of these restores all at once... mistakes happen, unfortunately. I will take care of this for you.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you missing any files?

If not, this should be all set.

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Thank you :)

Just quickly looking over my files, it seems that some files for hexahedronstudios are missing, so if you could get those files over that'd be awesome (I do not know what files are missing since I don't quite understand the structure of drupal, I know most of the hexahedronstudios/cms is missing and I know my index.htm is missing (err... it's a hack until I figure out how to actually load ./cms/index.php as the default page for the domain))
Mistakes happen, we're all human :p

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you mind if I completely restore your public_html directory? It will be the easiest way to make sure everything is there.

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Oh and I just noticed my email account tied to hexahedronstudios.com is also missing (not that much of a problem, backed up the important emails), should I recreate it or is that also retrievable?

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Do you mind if I completely restore your public_html directory? It will be the easiest way to make sure everything is there.
I guess, I'd have to re-run the updates on wordpress but that'd be rather simple, either option you find to be the best.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Alright. I restored the files. I moved public_html/ to public_html_bak before I restored it, in case you made changes you need to move/merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.