Maximum size of uploadig files

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacs1216

Reaction score
Hello there, I bought a template with a admin panel. when I try to upload a file bigger that 12.5 MB, its appears an error. This error is related with the domain or the template? they said me that a solution could be modifying the .htaccess file but when I do that , it appears another error that forbids me to enter to the admin panel either the website.somebody knows what can I do in order to fix this problem with the limit size in uploading files ?
sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand me

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The limit size in uploading files is set server wide, and it won't be changed anytime soon. Have you tried uploading through the file manager in your cPanel instead of ftp?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
where and how are you uploading the file? 12.5 MB should not cause a problem.

jacs1216

Reaction score
I use the admin panel, so there is an option which allows me to upload video files . when I try to upload a 20 MB video , it appears an error #2038. So I tried to upload a 15M video , which I managed.
:s

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

any sugestions about what can i do in order to upload the videos ? it's really important :s

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried uploading through file manager in cPanel instead? It sounds like the script you have is limiting your uploads.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
File Manager in cPanel shows a max of 64M.

Have not tested it.

jacs1216

Reaction score
Yes I tried but what am I supposed to do next ? the video doesn't appear when I refresh the page :s

Status
Not open for further replies.