May I have more disk space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sybokx10

Reaction score
I am somewhat confused. You advertise unlimited disk space, but apparently it is restricted to 512Mb?

I currently need to upload some test files for about a week for students to access. They will require less than 1Gb. Can I get my allotment increased?

I am sybokx10, at eridanibrew@gmail.com.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
All accounts do have an initial limit, that can be lifted once the account meet the criterias (at leas one week old, using half the initial space allottment and has a legit website that follows the ToS online).

When it comes to using the space as a place to offer downloads from, that could be seen as filehosting (all files must be related to the website you have) and that is something that is not allowed on free hosting as per the ToS. Further more files over 10mb of size will be automatically deleted periodically (they are guaranteed a shelf life of four hours though to ensure enough time for extracting/downloading any backups).

There's also a limitation of filesize for images in a personal gallery, so you might want to review the terms of services to make sure you stay within them going forward as well.

However, seeing as you meet the criterias I have upgraded your account to the unmetered plan, just make sure you keep the account in accordance to the ToS.

health26

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

I have posted to request for unmetered plan on another thread for months but get no response. Can you please help to upgrade my account as well. I have use up 100% of all the 512MB and my site is behaving strangely now. Please help

My site is healthylivingsg.x10hosting.com.

Thank you

Soo Liang (health26)

Status
Not open for further replies.