Merge forum accounts

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
I do not believe I still have a hosting account with x10 as it's been years since I've last used the service.

However, as you can see I still have this forum account. I would like to sign up for a new hosting account and was wondering if it was possible for the new account and this forum account to be merged so I do not have to loose my forum username & password.

Thanks for your time,
Danielle

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
During signup for a new hosting account, if you are using the same email address as for this forum account, they will be merged together if you enter the username/password for this forum account when asked (you will get a note that the email is in use on the forums and a prompt for the forum details if I recall right).
There would be no other way to merge/link them together.

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
During signup for a new hosting account, if you are using the same email address as for this forum account, they will be merged together if you enter the username/password for this forum account when asked (you will get a note that the email is in use on the forums and a prompt for the forum details if I recall right).
There would be no other way to merge/link them together.
Thank you, it worked.

I've always appreciated your quick responses and help over the years,
Danielle