Messed up my cPanel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

friendsv

Reaction score
hi, I got cPanel working nicely with the sidebar with info on the left like normal, then I went to "change theme" at the top left. There was only one other item in there, so I selected it to see what it would do. Now my cPanel goes right across the full width, and the sidebar has gone, replaced by four icons.

Anyone know how to switch back? I tried changing it in Dashboard, "Switch theme", but that doesn't seem to do anything. The only options are "basic" and "x10x3" and x10x3 is the only one I can select. It reloads but it's the same. The theme switcher has gone from the top left.

Any ideas? Screenshot attached (hopefully).

Thanks
Andy

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 01.20.01.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 01.20.01.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 7

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

So sorry for the trouble. I have manually switched your account back to the x10Hosting Basic theme.

friendsv

Reaction score
Hi Andy,

So sorry for the trouble. I have manually switched your account back to the x10Hosting Basic theme.

Thanks a lot! I switched it again and now have the usual cPanel with stats etc. sidebar. Cool. Just have to remember not to try to switch again. At the top it says "basic" and there is an option to switch to "x10x3" which is what I did last time, and lost the sidebar. So long as I leave well alone it will be fine. Strangely tempting it is though...

Cheers
Andy

friendsv

Reaction score
sorry it didn't reload after posting so I thought it had not worked, can't see how to delete these extra ones.

Last edited:

friendsv

Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot! I switched it again and now have the usual cPanel with stats etc. sidebar. Cool. Just have to remember not to try to switch again. At the top it says "basic" and there is an option to switch to "x10x3" which is what I did last time, and lost the sidebar. So long as I leave well alone it will be fine. Strangely tempting it is though...

Cheers
Andy

friendsv

Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Cheers
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.