Missing Files!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviezr4

Reaction score
Hello my site is missing a ton of files, probably 97%. It's built using wordpress. I am aware of the migration, so my question is the following, is the migration done yet, if not could this be the cause of my files missing. Also will this be fixed once the migration is over? My site ~ {scrubbed} Thank you, :)
{image removed}

Last edited by a moderator:

ucmsdevx

Reaction score
it seems your site is in violation of the ToS's of x10's free hosting account, i have had this conffermed by staff and notified them

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Copyrighted file hosting/linking. Yes. No. No. Sure(?)

Feel free to open an appeal in the account panel.

ucmsdevx

Reaction score
"1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed one account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

• Illegal Material: This includes all copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form."
this part of the terms and as for the x10 premium
3. Content Restrictions
x10Hosting does not allow the use of it's services for illegal activities. This includes hosting of copyrighted material, nulled scripts, or anything that is considered illegal under US law. A suspension leading up to termination will be imposed for a breach of these terms. While we strive to accommodate all types of sites our shared hosting may not be used for the following:
  • File or Image Hosting Sites
  • Proxies
  • Download scripts such as but not limited to Rapidleech and TorrentFlux
  • Backup Space \ File Storage
  • Mirrors for software or game files
  • Scripts that run continuously
  • Scripts that run unattended or could be considered daemons
  • IRC Bots
  • Anything that would be considered illegal under US law

please note the underlined section of the terms

ucmsdevx

Reaction score
p.s. you may disagree the reply i have gave before, but it seems staff agree with me

moviezr4

Reaction score
I assure you I do not store any illegal materiel on my account, 100% of my x10 files are made by me. I do however embed 3rd party videos for revenue, :)
"1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed one account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

• Illegal Material: This includes all copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form."
this part of the terms and as for the x10 premium
3. Content Restrictions
x10Hosting does not allow the use of it's services for illegal activities. This includes hosting of copyrighted material, nulled scripts, or anything that is considered illegal under US law. A suspension leading up to termination will be imposed for a breach of these terms. While we strive to accommodate all types of sites our shared hosting may not be used for the following:
  • File or Image Hosting Sites
  • Proxies
  • Download scripts such as but not limited to Rapidleech and TorrentFlux
  • Backup Space \ File Storage
  • Mirrors for software or game files
  • Scripts that run continuously
  • Scripts that run unattended or could be considered daemons
  • IRC Bots
  • Anything that would be considered illegal under US law
please note the underlined section of the terms

ttgx10m3

Reaction score
I assure you I do not store any illegal materiel on my account, 100% of my x10 files are made by me. I do however embed 3rd party videos for revenue, :)
Well, supposedly that would count as "copyrighted file hosting/linking". (Linking / Embedding = Same thing basically).

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Closing ticket; I'd appreciate it if you skip opening a dispute and simply go elsewhere, since the dispute will be closed outright as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.